My husband and I had a wonderful time at this colorful, friendly, lovely hotel up in the hills, a 45 minute drive up from San Jose. The view of the farmland and trees, and the far-distant city lights were gorgeous. I remember the colorful tiles, relaxing patio, quiet ambience, soft bed, jacuzzi-bath -- indescribably pretty and relaxing.. We ate at their restaurant, which was surrounded by trees, and had the best waiter named Jorje. We met Carlos at the front desk when we arrived, and he was so welcoming, with his bright smile and pleasant personality - he was very helpful in many ways. Barbara was nice too, as was all of the staff.
We plan on taking our family there next year, and know they will love it as much as we do!!
Neal and Judy Webb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic, shade grown coffee plantation and lush colorful gardens, framed by awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara