My family has spent either 11 or 12 Christmas/holiday vacations at this hotel and its predecessors. Obviously, we love it here. The location is perfect. We are used to driving up and down the mountain to enter and leave the resort. We love being on the French side where we don't see Burger King and McDonalds. The restaurants in Grand Case are fabulous. We make it a point to go to a different restaurant each night. Alain, our friend and concierge takes care of all reservations for us in advance. We find it very enjoyable to rent a car and explore the different beaches and towns on the island. Nothing is very far from the hotel although if you are really determined to spend a lot of time in a casino, there are more convenient locales.
The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating. We have met many managers over the years but the current General Manager Jean Marc is very warm and the hotel seems to be running even better than in prior years. The rooms have been redone with sleep number beds and excellent a/c and flatscreens and are very comfortable. The views are limited to the beautiful grounds and the marina depending on where you stay. This is not a drawback to us, since we really are in the room only to sleep. Breakfast is great as is the service. We don't really eat at the hotel very much other than breakfast and perhaps lunch on the beach because the gourmet capital of the Caribbean is so close by and eating out is a great night activity.
This is a real Caribbean gem!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the secluded cove of Anse Marcel’s National Nature Reserve, the AAA Four Diamond Radisson Blu Resort, Marina and Spa St. Martin sits upon a pristine stretch of white sand beach, cradled by the Caribbean Sea. The grounds feature one of the largest zero entry infinity pools in the Caribbean. The resort’s literal and metaphorical "off the beaten path" locale appeals to travelers seeking quiet and refined, unpretentious Caribbean charm and an unhurried pace. Eighteen lush and spacious acres afford guests a sense of vacationing in their own French-influenced island retreat – private enough so nearby diversions of world-class dining, chic boutique shopping and multicultural exploration are always an option, but never an intrusion. Designed with Euro-chic furnishings the resort features 189 well-appointed guest rooms and 63 suites including the 3 bedroom 2 story Anse Marcel Suite. Our guest enrichment program offers a variety of sport and cultural activities. Our convenient on site Marina is the launching point for many aquatic adventures. Dining is a pleasure in C Le Restaurant its beachfront setting and varied menu sure to delight for Lunch or Dinner. Breakfast and dinner brings you a taste of France at our market style Brasserie - Le Marche. New for 2013 Le Beach Bar offering casual eats and a full by the beach and pool. The lobby bar's offering of regional rums and small plates is perfect for happy hour. Only 25 minutes from Princess Julianna International Airport (SXM) in St Maarten or 20 minutes via water taxi, which can be arranged by the resort, the Radisson Blu is the choice when visiting St Martin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.