My family has spent either 11 or 12 Christmas/holiday vacations at this hotel and its predecessors. Obviously, we love it here. The location is perfect. We are used to driving up and down the mountain to enter and leave the resort. We love being on the French side where we don't see Burger King and McDonalds. The restaurants in Grand Case are fabulous. We make it a point to go to a different restaurant each night. Alain, our friend and concierge takes care of all reservations for us in advance. We find it very enjoyable to rent a car and explore the different beaches and towns on the island. Nothing is very far from the hotel although if you are really determined to spend a lot of time in a casino, there are more convenient locales.
The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating. We have met many managers over the years but the current General Manager Jean Marc is very warm and the hotel seems to be running even better than in prior years. The rooms have been redone with sleep number beds and excellent a/c and flatscreens and are very comfortable. The views are limited to the beautiful grounds and the marina depending on where you stay. This is not a drawback to us, since we really are in the room only to sleep. Breakfast is great as is the service. We don't really eat at the hotel very much other than breakfast and perhaps lunch on the beach because the gourmet capital of the Caribbean is so close by and eating out is a great night activity.
This is a real Caribbean gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New opening. The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. Located in the beautiful cove of Anse Marcel brings the opportunity to enjoy a natural reserve with its unique flora and fauna and also sandy white beaches with dream-like turquoise waters, ideal for relaxing and practicing water sports. Rooms , restaurants , bars, pools and spa are at your complete disposal as part of the exclusive hotel facilities. The hotel restaurants will delight you with a wide variety of flavors from the rich and colorful Caribbean cuisine to the international dishes prepared daily by chefs. A perfect destination for travelers who want a few days of relax, beach and sun, offering tranquility and fun alike. You'll find the most diverse activities and sports that enliven your stay, and at night you can enjoy the best entertainment. Undoubtedly the small island of St Martin, in its 88 Km2, offers the perfect holiday destination: beautiful beaches, warm weather, and local friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel