Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel for 8 nights. We liked it very much. You could never compare Radisson to Fours Seasons, BUT, it is a good hotel and it is probably the best choice on the island at this price.
Very nice beach.
If you do not want to leave the hotel (which you could if you stay only a few days), then you do not need a car. But if you want to see the island, then you will definetly need a car.
The road close to the hotel is a little too hilly, but you will get used to it. We rented a Hyundai i20 and we thought we will need to change the car because of those roads, but it was just a first impression. We loved it in the end, it was fun.
Grand Case has nice restaurants and bars, during the day you can go and stay there on the beach next to one of the bars.
Do not keep the balcony door open, there are mosquitos!
If you want to hike, you can go to the Petites Cayes beach. It will take you one hour and a half to get there from the hotel. It was not difficult hiking, but not very easy either. Take water with you.
The restaurant on the beach has good food. We loved the red snapper and the hamburger with blue cheese and their french fries :)
The bar on the beach is very nice too.
This is a good hotel for couples, but it is even a better hotel for families with children! Teh beach and the swimming pool are perfect for children!
Have a wonderful trip! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New opening. The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. Located in the beautiful cove of Anse Marcel brings the opportunity to enjoy a natural reserve with its unique flora and fauna and also sandy white beaches with dream-like turquoise waters, ideal for relaxing and practicing water sports. Rooms , restaurants , bars, pools and spa are at your complete disposal as part of the exclusive hotel facilities. The hotel restaurants will delight you with a wide variety of flavors from the rich and colorful Caribbean cuisine to the international dishes prepared daily by chefs. A perfect destination for travelers who want a few days of relax, beach and sun, offering tranquility and fun alike. You'll find the most diverse activities and sports that enliven your stay, and at night you can enjoy the best entertainment. Undoubtedly the small island of St Martin, in its 88 Km2, offers the perfect holiday destination: beautiful beaches, warm weather, and local friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel