We just came back from a week at the Radisson Blu and I would say it is the best hotel experience we've ever had. Our kids (ages 10 and 12) would agree that this place was fantastic. The hotel is beautiful and the surroundings are gorgeous. The beautiful pool overlooks an even more beautiful sandy cove with boats bobbing in the gentle waves - I could sit there for hours. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and had fun teaching our kids some French words and phrases. ("Merci, Ramboud!") The buffet breakfast has a very nice selection with something for everyone in our family - made to order omelettes and french press coffee suit me perfectly.
The location of the hotel is good too. At first we wondered if we would be a bit isolated, but nothing on the island is far away. The Dutch part of the island is very congested and crowded and the French side seems more laid back. Grand Case is only 10 minutes away by car and Marigot is 20-25.
The only negative of the Radisson Blu would be C Le Restaurant along the beach - overpriced, small portions, and mediocre quality. You are better off going to the restaurants out the front of the hotel, or better yet, driving in to Grand Case.
I would highly recommend the Radisson Blu, you'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New opening. The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. Located in the beautiful cove of Anse Marcel brings the opportunity to enjoy a natural reserve with its unique flora and fauna and also sandy white beaches with dream-like turquoise waters, ideal for relaxing and practicing water sports. Rooms , restaurants , bars, pools and spa are at your complete disposal as part of the exclusive hotel facilities. The hotel restaurants will delight you with a wide variety of flavors from the rich and colorful Caribbean cuisine to the international dishes prepared daily by chefs. A perfect destination for travelers who want a few days of relax, beach and sun, offering tranquility and fun alike. You'll find the most diverse activities and sports that enliven your stay, and at night you can enjoy the best entertainment. Undoubtedly the small island of St Martin, in its 88 Km2, offers the perfect holiday destination: beautiful beaches, warm weather, and local friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel