I have stayed at this hotel, four times. This is just a lovely, simple hotel, with people who work here being EXCEPTIONAL! They are eager to please! Always with a smile. The people who work here, make this place comfortable and special.
The pool is lovely , beach small and comfortable. The new beach bar, run by Sophia has made this bar a success. My room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast is delicious.
I love being on the French side, and I have begun to feel like this place is home.
Thank you for making my vacation special.
See you soon
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the secluded cove of Anse Marcel’s National Nature Reserve, the AAA Four Diamond Radisson Blu Resort, Marina and Spa St. Martin sits upon a pristine stretch of white sand beach, cradled by the Caribbean Sea. The grounds feature one of the largest zero entry infinity pools in the Caribbean. The resort’s literal and metaphorical "off the beaten path" locale appeals to travelers seeking quiet and refined, unpretentious Caribbean charm and an unhurried pace. Eighteen lush and spacious acres afford guests a sense of vacationing in their own French-influenced island retreat – private enough so nearby diversions of world-class dining, chic boutique shopping and multicultural exploration are always an option, but never an intrusion. Designed with Euro-chic furnishings the resort features 189 well-appointed guest rooms and 63 suites including the 3 bedroom 2 story Anse Marcel Suite. Our guest enrichment program offers a variety of sport and cultural activities. Our convenient on site Marina is the launching point for many aquatic adventures. Dining is a pleasure in C Le Restaurant its beachfront setting and varied menu sure to delight for Lunch or Dinner. Breakfast and dinner brings you a taste of France at our market style Brasserie - Le Marche. New for 2013 Le Beach Bar offering casual eats and a full by the beach and pool. The lobby bar's offering of regional rums and small plates is perfect for happy hour. Only 25 minutes from Princess Julianna International Airport (SXM) in St Maarten or 20 minutes via water taxi, which can be arranged by the resort, the Radisson Blu is the choice when visiting St Martin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.