We staid in the Radisson for our honeymoon in the off season (11 november untill 18 november). Very nice hotel with very friendly and helpfull staff and great service. Rooms are clean, swimming pool is huge and a big plus.
Unfortunately their beach restaurant was closed for renovations during our stay. Which is nicely located at the edge of the sea
The only thing i would suggest is up for improvement is the food quality in Le Marche. The prices are upscale, but the food is not that upscale (its OK i would say, not great). We had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. Breakfast is OK (fresh fuit is a plus) Lunch was good (lobster soup and a salad), dinner was average (dorade, fish).
The hotel is very nicely located in a bay with a calm water beach. I would defenitely visit this hotel again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel