My wife and I stayed at the Domaine in Sep 2012. This is low season - because of the risk of bad weather (hurricanes) and the price was better than at much lesser places. 90 euros plus the usual taxes. Total for two nights was €206. Now if you go there for Christmas week, you will pay substancially more, probably around three times as much.
The room was great, spotless. The bed is extra firm. The gardens are absolutely gorgious!
There is a restaurant on the premises - not for the faint of wallet. But 20 minutes away in Grand Anse, there are a wide variety of restaurant that are extremely reasonably priced. We had lunch there on grilled porc ribs, with a beer for $25 including tips for the two of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the North of the Island of Saint Martin, in the FrenchWest Indies, in the magnificent bay of Anse Marcel, the Domainede Lonvilliers is a blend of Creole charm and refinement.The Hotel consists of 5 buildings in the Creole style in the heart of alush tropical garden, bordered by a beautiful white sandy beach.Our restaurants :La Table du Marché, Leroys Kfé, the Beach club and the Beach Barin addition to our Ti Snack welcome you every day in a heavenlysetting at the edge of the Caribbean sea.Close by, you will find a charming little leisure port/marina withshops and boutiques.The relaxed but exclusive atmosphere of the Domaine de Lonvilliersinvites you to experience a unique environment. The Domaine deLonvillier is the ideal place for your relaxing holidays in an idyllicsetting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Domaine Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Domaine De Lonvilliers Hotel Anse Marcel
- Le Domaine Hotel
- Le Domaine Beach Resort & Spa St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel