We stayed for a week in June and it was a very quiet, secluded, beautiful spot on the island. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The view was absolutely breathtaking. If you're looking for a place to completely de-stress and to completely get away from the world, this is it.
We spent most of our time eating at the hotel. There aren't a whole lot of options in the area to eat. And the places that are around are overpriced and the food is so-so. The food at Hotel Marquis is good and is cheaper than what you'll find around in that part of the island.
We only traveled to Marigot once and it was enough for us. If you want to get around, the Hotel Marquis can recommend good taxi drivers. Just expect to pay a little bit of money due to the location of the hotel.
We loved it. And we would absolutely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marquis is an intimate and exclusive 4star boutique hotel located in Anse Marcel Cove on St Martin's French side. The 17 spacious room & suite accommodations have private terraces and a dramatic view of the ocean. Breakfast & restaurant services can be enjoyed in your room or around the pool. A full service at the beach is provided for hotel guests and a shuttle is at their disposal anytime. Also, guests will benefit from the sport center and the "Zen" area which offers aesthetic treatments and massages. This secluded paradise's reputed personal service adds to its appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marquis Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis Boutique Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel
- Marquis Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Marquis