“Friendly and helpful - nice outfit!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Hinesburg, Vermont
13 attraction reviews
“Friendly and helpful - nice outfit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Thanks to all the staff at Scuba Zen. We had a lovely week diving with them. All of the staff were friendly and helpful, and Tim in particular went out of his way to make our experience the best it could be. We own our own equipment, and had some problems with one BC, and Tim spent quite a bit of time and did his best to straighten it out for us. We dove with three different dive masters, and all were patient and knew the sites as one would expect. For those expecting that your tanks will be changed for you and whatnot, this was not our experience (reason for four instead of five rating). We built our own gear every trip, and changed our own tanks for each dive. Not a huge hassle, but when on vacation it's nice to have that sort of thing taken care of for us. The dive boat was quite comfortable with as many as twelve divers and three dive masters, but be prepared for a back-roll entry, as there is no giant stride platform. After the dives, the staff was very helpful - and always very friendly! We'd dive with them again next time we're in St. Martin for sure!

Naples, Florida
“Great Week !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Thanks to all the staff at Scuba Zen. I had a great week of diving. Their organization worked smoothly and was very safety conscious. I haven't been diving in 8 years and the first "Refresher Dive" was a good review for me and should be a requirement for all who haven’t gone in the past year. The remaining dives were a bit more relaxing as I enjoyed the dive master’s tour of the reefs, wreck & numerous and varied fish, sharks, sting rays, turtles & eels. The morning of diving followed by an afternoon on Tintamarre Island was as good as it gets !

Brussels, Belgium
“nice team, nice atmosphere and nice diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Management "to the French" (which for me is a quality): efficiency, professionalism, safety and even more friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Very nice dive with an exceedingly well-preserved flora. A lot of lives: Muraine, turtle, shark, ..., ... sorry I do not know the names in English...

Thank you to " the Chef" for his sympathy, to Alex for dives management and to the the entire team with a special kiss to Camille.

Puteaux, France
“Great dives with Great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Jean-Michel (le Chef) and his team were really amazing and we could appreciate every dive. The team is very professional and patient: its the perfect place to try or improve diving practice and enjoy the beautiful nature with turtles, sharks, rays. We also had alot of fun! Thanks to Jean-Michel, Camille, Alex and Mickael!

Mariem

Visited July 2012
Flushing, New York
“Paradise Dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I dove here last year as a beginner, and came back to get my Open Water Diver certification. Jean Michel, the owner and my personal dive instructor, was amazing! He took the time to teach my what I need to learn and was very patient when I did not complete things right away. Scuba Zen took my on a four day adventure I will never forget! I can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2012