“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Av. Catalunya 8, 43730 Falset, Spain
977 830278
Website
Improve this listing
Description: El cafè is located at the main street in town,it`s a very nice place with a friendly atmosphere and different halls recommended for groups and kids.we also have a big garden inside´. we offer several kind of food,salads pizzas high quality steaks and burgers.
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have been there once but I think it was one of the best places of Falset. The staff is actually very good and nice. I had no problems related to lenguage, I speak english but there is people that can speak english too. I recommend it to everyone.
The boss of the restaurant was talking to me and recommending places to go and visit near or in Falset.

• Visited June 2012