A nice camp site located close to Jard Sur Mer port area. Jard is a pretty seaside town with a handful of restaurants and shops, and generally clean and well maintained.
- Location: the port area is 10 minutes walk and there is a selection of restaurants
- Swimming pool is clean and well maintained with water slides for the kids
- Camping pitches are a reasonable size and nicely shaded
- Each pitch has a tap which is handy for washing & drinking water
- On site bike hire, table tennis, childrens play area
- There is only 1 shower/toilet/washing block is inadequate for the number of visitors and in need of renovation. It is badly designed so you need to walk to a different section to wash your hands after using the toilet
- Of the 10 toilets most are missing the seat, and toilet paper is usually gone even though the cleaners are supposed to replace it each day.
- There are only 10 shower cubicles which are badly designed and pretty ancient. A peak times (morning and 5-6pm) there is often a queue. They are badly designed so the drying & dressing gets wet.
- The beaches at Jard are small and quite rocky and the best one at Les Conches is 10 miles away
So we give it 3 stars not the 4 it claims.