“Really good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
newcastle,nsw
“Really good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent meal if you are in the mood for Italian food. The pasta was excellent as I can attest, my husband chose a great wine and kids were very happy with their pizza.

The staff were very friendly and well informed about the menu and amenable to one of my kids changing the pizza toppings repeatedly. Drinks and food came quickly despite being very busy.

I booked over the internet as a friend recommended it to us.

• Visited November 2013

64% Recommend
“Delicious lunch with my boy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Good location, busy street, heaps of competition, eaten at crinities in darling harbour a few times however parramatta location was our first!

- had the hallumi and mozzarella cheese as an entree which is always great for a cheese lover :)
- pizza was great as it always is, we ate 1/2 meter pizza to share, you can have half and half pizza for the 0.5meter pizza, if your indecisive.
- we had banana pizza to share which was delicious however by that point, we were lucky that they boxed it up to take home!
The service was fast, quite busy however our waiter came to our table offering drinks and attending to our needs. We got the food really fast.
- parking is hard as it is a busy street however it was Sunday and the carpark that was behind church street was free on Sundays and we were lucky enough to find a spot.

Canberra, Australia
“Best Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I LOVE Criniti's! Every time I come to Sydney I get so excited to eat here. Everything on the menu is amazing, the staff are friendly and provide great service and the decor is awesome. The last time I was here, I tried the Nutella Bomba for dessert (cinnamon coated fried pizza pocket filled with nutella served with vanilla gelato and strawberries) - WOW. A must try for Nutella fans!

Midlands, UK
“Good atmosphere and food but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Ate here on a Thursday evening and the place was rammed. The area was lively but Crinitis was noticeably the most busy. The service was friendly and efficient and I liked the atmosphere. Those looking for a quiet romantic meal should avoid the place, but if you like life then this has it – although the roadway noise can be annoying if you get people blaring their music etc.

The food was good although those that had salads were really disappointed by how much of it was just rocket – too much. The meats and fishes were good though and well presented.

The only real problem I had was the price – it is hugely expensive, much more than it can justify with the delivery. Even though it is a good place, when the bill comes you’ll be thinking “but not THAT good”.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Ouch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

The positives.. Great service, ok food.. Negative.. Had to wait a long time to be seated and First time in my life I had to take a look at the bill for the second time and check if it was added properly and it was.. Bloody expensive for a pizza joint. Ouch

Visited September 2013