“Not impressed” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sydney
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ordered the "ribs & ribs & ribs" dish. All the ribs were cold. I asked the waiter and they reheated them for me. They came back slightly warmer then before. Unfortunately the ribs were also tastless, very tough and there is hardly any meat on them! Not super impressed for a $50 dish.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Sydney
“I've had better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been twice - the first time I got great service, and the staff were extremely friendly. Having had this experience I went a second time, but was disappointed. We stood around for 10 minutes waiting to be served (it was busy, but not busy enough to have us standing for that long, and there were staff doing nothing), waited quite a while to be served, waited ages for our food, and then took forever to come back to us to see if we had finished our meals. As for the meal, I ordered the beef ribs, and they were slightly dry and with little sauce. Not bad to try, but I think Hurricanes still holds the trophy for best ribs.

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Nice Meals and Friendly Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

As the name implies, the meals here are predominately meat based, but I did notice a few offerings for the Vegetarians, and the obligatory Fish & Chips. We sat outside and the weather was very pleasant for this, but it is undercover anyway with fans or heaters to help out. The service can get a bit slow, the wine we ordered with our main meal came out with our pre dinner drinks, during our main meal, and after a few requests. The meals were fine, the steak was as requested. A pleasant evening.

• Visited December 2012