“Dine In at a Takeaway price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Dine In at a Takeaway price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went here because we had a two-for-one deal from the entertainment book. It's a short stroll to the main Restaurant district which is on the far side of the river.
The food was of a very good quality and the surroundings pleasant. Definitely recommended for a quick meal, perhaps before going to the Riverside Theatre complex.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Nice Food But No Consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant in September.

Food was delicious first time and we liked it so much we went back but the food was very disappointing. It was cold and not that nice. Probably wouldn't eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney
“Always delivering the best thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

We've been coming to this gem of a restaurant since it's opened and just thought to add a review now. I was eating here with with family before i was diagnosed with coeliac disease and continued after. The owner Max is terrific and goes out of his way to make sure you're happy.
I bring my own GF soy and oyster sauces and the chef cooks a yummy chicken chilli jam stir-fry with cashew nut, especially for me. Their entree of Betel leaf parcel is Max's signature dish and is divine! GF by nature, i can eat the whole plate on my own.
My family, and extended family all eat here. Great panangs, stir-fries and curries and not to forget awesome satay sticks and curry puffs (even if i can't eat them now, i remember how great they tasted). I always ask for a small bowl of satay sauce which is GF but not the chicken since it's pre-marinated, but their happy to make me a stir-fry with satay sauce anytime, and the chicken pad see-ew noodle is also another great GF option.
Thanks Max, you're awesome!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Great Thai food, BYO, easy parking & friendly service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Thai I M has a great location, further up Church St in Parramatta than most of the eateries, so parking is a lot easier and usually free. They seem to always be open, even on public holidays when everywhere else is shut. The food is Thai and I have never had a meal I have not enjoyed. It is also BYO so you can save yourself a few dollars and eat here more regularly. The service is friendly and prompt. This place is reasonably priced too, so I will certainly be back.

• Visited April 2012