the hotel is very well located in Paramatta. it is next to the main dinining and shopping street in paramatta . the shopping mall is not far away. and lastly the train station is underneath the shopping mall.
which makes it a convenient hub for afterwork dining, and also for getting into Sydney.
but the extras in the hotel doesnt come cheap .
want a late checkout - its Aud $30 for every hour after 12
want parking - its A$19.50 for overnight parking
breakfast - well that will set you back $30 each day and it was just run of the mill, breakfast buffet.
want wi fi - well that s $9-90 per hour or $25 for the day.
i dont think the price per night was cheap as well. around the Aud $240 per night . you would have thought such a hefty room rate would come with more freebies but sadly no. They are out to squeeze you for every cent. :)
the staff were friendly and helpful. and generous with kindly advice.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Parramatta Hotel
- Parkroyal Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the bank of the Parramatta River, in the centre of Parramatta’s bustling business district and premium entertainment belt, PARKROYAL Parramatta offers the best of both worlds. Set in a prime location, the hotel can facilitate all your corporate needs, whilst offering a sanctuary to escape to at the close of business. When you do have time to mix business and leisure, our warm and friendly PARKROYAL people will happily share their priceless local insights on great dinning, theatre and sporting venues in Parramatta. Facilities: The hotel offers premium facilities, including an out-door swimming pool, complimentary access to Gold’s gym and a variety of rooms and suites, ranging from our standard rooms to our exclusive presidential suites. When it’s time to wine and dine, we have our own bar and restaurant, BAR:30 and TABLE:30. BAR:30 offers an extensive range of cocktails and tapas selections. TABLE:30, specialises in Modern Australian Cuisine and boasts a menu of innovative dishes created from local Australian produce. Both dining areas offer a relaxed, vibrant atmosphere complemented by excellent, efficient service from our PARKROYAL people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your PARKROYAL Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.