I am a regular visitor to the Sebel Parramatta, with the majority of my time spent on business. I find the staff always extremely friendly and helpful and willing to engage in conversation and remember your name and face. I enjoy the location as it is extremely central, and walking distance too many fine restaurants and cuisine. It has easy access for parking and I find all the amenities extremely comfortable, clean and tidy. It is reasonably price for Sydney, but I would organise the rewards program, if you are a regular visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a historic part of Sydney located just 24km from the CBD, our Parramatta hotel is moments from ANZ Stadium, Homebush Bay and Parramatta's bustling entertainment precinct on Church Street.Our contemporary, spacious Parramatta hotel is 4½ star rated with 24-hr reception and concierge service, outstanding in-house dining and bar options and recreational facilities including a fully equipped gym and outdoor heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- The Sebel Hotel Parramatta