“management” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Fiori Apartments

You added Fiori Apartments to your Saves list
Fiori Apartments
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   13 - 15 Hassall Street, Parramatta, New South Wales 2150, Australia   |
Sydney, Australia
“management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Ive stayed here once before, and can obviously tell there is are new people all round...First of all when i called up too confirm my reservation they couldnt understand me and my requests.. Then we had to find somewhere on the main street to park so we could complete the booking, and to our surprise there was no where to park..we were told the car parking was $15 a night, sheesh other hotels the parking is part of the package. the floor we stayed on you could smell spices and who knows what else...the hall way carpets need to be replaced they are disgusting.. the paint job of the facility itself needs to be redone, and if there was a fire my alarm would have to be the last to work as ours was broken and no battery...reception are on a "when i get to it i will moto"..our television had no foxtel, and we had to pay extra...We wont be coming back here in a hurry...seriously clean up your act....and get better cleaners..and work on the building its so out dated......

Room Tip: see if you can get a room with an actually view and not the residents that live here.....go too book...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Fabulous Hotel! Very lovely set-up. The view is magnificent and the balcony and room in general is quite spacious. There were some minor problems as the blinds were hard to wind up and fraying, some were missing cords. But overall, beautiful place to stay. I'd highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you leave anything behind, be sure to call before returning, as I called about my charger cord bu...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Oakleigh, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Having booked Fiora Apartments and then read the reviews I was really worried what I would find when we arrived in Sydney for a ten day stay for a national baseball tournament.
Well I need not have worried. I have a panoramic view of Sydney on the 24th floor in a two bedroom apartment. It was clean and well presented. The balcony was a little dusty but nothing to worry about. The bathroom was clean with a full sized bath. The security of the building was fantastic and we booked a car park which fitted a Kluger.
Yes there were a smell of spice in the corridors but not in the room. Everyone I spoke too were also very pleased with their room.
It was walking distance to eateries, Westfield shopping centre, movie theatres, buses, train station and ferries to Sydney.
The air conditioners, washing machine and dryer all worked.
The pool was extremely clean.
It is a great place to stay and staff were very helpful.
I don't know what planet the review writers were on but certainly they were not on this one.
I will gladly recommend Fiori apartments highly and would definitely stay here again.
Disregard the reviews that were so negative. I am glad I did.

Room Tip: Ring direct and state what you want- view. Tower one facing Sydney. Higher floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Gosford, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Fiori apartments are easy to find, corner of Hassall Street and Charles Street. Minutes walk from Parramatta station, past the 1880s Commercial hotel.Or from the Rivercat, just walk up Charles Street. They are on the edge of Harris Park and the Historic Houses walk, which makes an easy morning or afternoon. Buy food to cook at Westfield or the adjacent Chinatown part of Church Street.There are many good quality Indian restaurants near Fiori especially towards Harris Park shops.(Every specialty, including now fashionable Indian Chinese).

Rooms clean, bed comfortable. Kitchen pans basic but appliances good brands. Gym and pool great. Sauna not tested.Staff helpful.

Room Tip: View from higher floors on western side help orientation to Harris Park, which most people don't...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Mudgee, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This week we stayed in a two bedroom apartment at The Fiori, I was a little nervous after reading reviews.....No problems at all. The 4 of us arrived, no trouble finding it, the girls in reception were really friendly and helpful. We opened the door to our room on the 22nd floor and were really happy with what we found. A really big apartment 2 bathrooms, big kitchen and living area, 2 big bedrooms and a full laundry tucked away. The balcony was also big, with a table and chairs. The room was very clean, very comfortable beds, white tiles throughout, and very quiet. The carpet in the hallways outside room were in need of a clean, which might give people a bad impression, but overall certainly no complaints about inside the room. Didn't have time for a swim but checked out the pool area, looked good and the gym had a lots of equipment. These apartments are in the perfect location for catching the train or for shopping at Westfield. We will definitely stay here again when we need to go to an event at Homebush. Good coffee at the little shop downstairs.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Port Macquarie, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Upon arrival the walls were filthy, the toilet had not been cleaned, the balcony had not been cleaned for weeks, two week old newspaper on the ground. I rang reception and questions if we had been checked in to a dirty room. Housekeeping was subsequently sent up, where they still questions my complaints even when it was pointed out to them.
Very unpleasant stay, would never stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had a 5 night booking however only lasted 2 nights for all the reasons stated in previous reviews. When I asked them whether I was able to get any refund I was told they could upgrade me lol no thanks. It would appear that they are still profiting from falsely advertising their accommodation standard which I believe needs to be investigated - it is clearly evident that they are aware of the issues however not prepared to repair / up grade. We paid $110 per night for a studio apartment and we moved to the Park Royal and paid $190.00 per night with breakfast and parking included - not bad when breakfast is $30.00 per person - so there is really no excuse to have accommodation which is sub standard - I will be following this up with the relevant NSW department

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fiori Apartments? Share your experiences!