Stayed here last week in Oct. Checked in very quickly and staff very polite, was asked to park car in car park were I was met with my wife and kids already on a golf buggy with a very polite and helpful member of reception staff unloading car with luggage onto buggy. He took us round to our room, we'd booked a suite, which turned out to be little one story villas split into 4 apartments. Room was nice, not best we have stayed in but nice. No tea and coffee making facilities which was a bit of let down. Free WIFI in room which was fantastic!
The complex is build on edge of nature reserve and lovely views on back of hotel and little ponds dotted throughout resort, one right outside room with ducks/birds etc which was very nice. Outside area very nice, lovely main pool and second pool as well. Good children's playground and football/sports area. Great indoor pool with two jacuzzi's which we used with the kids every morning after breakfast and we were always only people in so fantastic!
Food was very good, great selection of salads, warm breads, hot food and deserts, all of good quality. Could either eat lunch or evening meal on HB or pay for additional (€10 for adults, €6 for children - which was a great price given quality and selection) Breakfast also very good.
Location was great, with fantastic views of bay from right outside hotel. As we had hire car we made many trips to both Alcudia and Puerto Pollenca, not sure on bus service etc.... Walking to Alcudia approx 30mins although cycle hire available.
All hotel staff very friendly, happy to help and great with kids. All in all a great hotel and location, would return and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pollentia Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort Alcudia, Majorca