We stayed for two nights (Thursday and Friday) with friends. Food was amazing, and the rooms were very comfortable. But best of all are the staff, friendly, funny and just made our stay even more special! Thanks to Kat, Jade and 'The naked chef', Chris! We'll bring Twister next time! Would totally recommend The Farmers Boy, Longhope! Andrea and Alister, Southsea, Portsmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Invitation to Quality & Pub of the Year 2012/13 plus 3 Awards this year alone. Award Winning 17th-century family-owned Country Pub, Restaurant, Accommodation & Pie & Local cheese, wine & Gourmet Pie shop. Open all day, everyday, all year round. Built on its amazing atmosphere, customers service The Farmers Boy Inn is an amazing place to stay, dine or just visit. You will not be disappointed. I give you my word. See you soon - Phil Kiernan, Proprietor. "your custom & satisfaction is the key to our success" As seen on C4's "Four in a Bed" TV series.... Free Wifi. Our job is to Make You Smile...... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire