Enjoyable stay for 1 night. Clean and comfortable room. Food excellent, we had a fantastic evening meal. I think people should remember on these visits that it is an old coaching inn with lots of character and not some newly built hotel with extensive buffet facilities and lots of staff, who by the way were very helpful and friendly. I was given this wowcher break by my daughter and it was good to be treated so well with no reflection on it being a reduced tariff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Invitation to Quality & Pub of the Year 2012/13 plus 3 Awards this year alone. Award Winning 17th-century family-owned Country Pub, Restaurant, Accommodation & Pie & Local cheese, wine & Gourmet Pie shop. Open all day, everyday, all year round. Built on its amazing atmosphere, customers service The Farmers Boy Inn is an amazing place to stay, dine or just visit. You will not be disappointed. I give you my word. See you soon - Phil Kiernan, Proprietor. "your custom & satisfaction is the key to our success" As seen on C4's "Four in a Bed" TV series.... Free Wifi. Our job is to Make You Smile...... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire