We randomly came here for a 'quick drink' on a hen do, as had rented a house up the road....turned out to be a fab place and stayed there for over 3 hours!! Locals were great and up for a laugh, and the new owners were very pleasant and basically let us get on with us, so thank you!! Although this is a bit of a late post, i'm sure yo will remember us as we turned your pub upside down, but we still talk about it now!! Thank you! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just purchased the beacon inn, Haresfield, Gloucestershire in March 2013 after it being closed since december. It is currently undergoing some enhancements and will re-open shortly with new management. Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Beacon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beacon Hotel Haresfield
- The Beacon Inn Haresfield, England