Our stay at Enteveedu was good. Wayanad is a beautiful place and this home stay gives you a wonderful view of lush coconut trees and paddy fields. The home stay is maintained well by mrs Rajagopal who herself is very warm and helpful. We would love to recommend this home stay to our friends who plan to travel to wayanad. Improvement areas as I see it could be a variety in the choice of vegetables chosen for dinner, some more variety in breakfast and maybe an upgrade the furniture in the rooms. Food costs could also be brought down a bit. All in all a decent place to stay if you want to be away from the crowd.
- Also Known As:
- Enteveedu - Home Stay Hotel
- Enteveedu - Home Stay Hotel Kalpetta
- Enteveedu - Home Stay Kalpetta, Kerala, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Ente veedu," the Malayalam for "my house," is situated in an exotic locale in Wayanad, one of the hill stations in Kerala. World renowned for its coffee and tea plantations and spices, Wayanad has become one of the favourite hubs for tourists. Surrounded by coffee and pepper plantations and paddy fields, "Ente Veedu" really transcends you to an ethereal world. An ecstatic and holistic experience from the rush and shrieks of routine. Located in an 80 year old estate, "my own home" Ente Veedu combines the legacy of Wayanad farming culture. ... more less