“Awesome Munnar and Delightful houseboat” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Groowynd Holidays India Pvt Ltd is a Wayanad based Travel Company with presence in Kerala, Mysore and New Delhi. We offer Inbound and Domestic Holiday Packages. Our Wayanad Day Tours enables the guest to experience Wayanad in true sense. Wayanad Wild Life and major Wayanad destinations are covered. Wayanad trips also can be combined with Coorg, Ooty, Mysore, Bangalore packages. Our presence in New Delhi and south helps us to provide cost effective packages to different destinations of India. We offer cost effective Inbound holidays and domestic holidays. Major destinations covered are Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kullu, Shimla, Srinagar, Goa, all destinations of Kerala, Coorg, Mysore, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Kanyakumari, Madurai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore etc.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Awesome Munnar and Delightful houseboat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Excellent room at Sienna village... Houseboat was a bit unclean but still a memorable one.... Thanks Sam for the wonderful arrangements. Driver Speedo was great as well.

Visited January 2013
GroowyndHolidays, Manager at Groowynd Holidays - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Mr Umashankar,
Thank you for the review and the feedback about the houseboat. We have intimated the houseboat accordingly. Your feedback really helps us to improve on our services.

Chennai (Madras), India
“Amazing time in Kerala!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

we had an excellent time with groowynd holidays for 8 days with nice tourists place, good accomodation, Food and gr8 hospitality! Thanking Mr. Sam and his team for helping us throughout the trip which was a gr8 memory for our IV-2012..

Dear Meenu,
Thank you so much for the feedback about Groowynd. It was a wonderful time to be associated with the group of Madras Christian College. Also, we would like to thank you for the wonderful memento your team gave to Groowynd.
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Wayanad Trip- Groowynd Holidays - Travel Parkz - Treasure Trove - Splendid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

After we decided to go to Wayanad there were 2 options with me
1. Book my own travel and arrangements - I left out this option as I wanted to just enjoy this time and somebody else to take care of the arrangements
2. Book it through travel advisors - I have contacted couple of travel agents but dropped them becuase of high costs. On a vigorous search on good, Groowynd Holidays caught my sight. When I contacted them, the way of response I received from Sam was really amazing. The way he was customizing the itineray was superb. I have to admit that I have okayed a itineray (after various permutations conmbinations) with a little apprehension (on reliability, on hidden costs, on the authenticity of the agent). But after I completed the trip I was very much relieved as the hotel was the best for the range, hazzle free trip (my cab driver had to suddenly leave in the middle of the trip because his in law expired and a driver was replaced with immediate effect), and I had to pay only the amount I was asked to pay (no hidden costs).

Thank you Sam for the best price, trip and made my holiday a memory to cherish.

Travel Parkz - Thank you replacing Mahesh with Govind - Mahesh an amazing professional at driving and at behavior who did not show any signs of nervousness, anxiety even after he learnt about his in laws death. Your coolness in arranging Govind to provide us a hazzle free journey was commendable.

TreasureTrove - The two bamboo houses were amazing, Reema served the best food and her inputs for visiting places was amazing.

Thank you Sam once again for providing the best holiday for us.

Dear Mr Chaitanya,
We are glad that you enjoyed your trip to Wayanad. Also, thank you so much for reviewing our services.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Groowynd holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

It was a superb experience. We had recently taken 10 kids to a resort in Waynad, kerala and there were no disappointments. What impressed our hearts was that they delivered more than they promised. This is very rare today among different travel organisations. I have personally travelled to more than 125 cities in India and other parts of the world. I was very impressed with the quality. I will strongly recommend Groowynd holidays. George Ebenezer, CEO, BEYOND BARRIERS

Visited December 2012
GroowyndHolidays, Manager at Groowynd Holidays - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear George,
Thank you for your review. We do appreciate recommending us.
Groowynd Team
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Honeynoon@the Marari Villas"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Experiance with Groowynd has been the Best in class, without doubt you guys will be my Itenary advisors for a Long time :) , from the price offered to your prompt responses for any assiatnce me or my family needed was Fab... I value my money so also i value all who value it.. ! Thank you Groowynd for beeing there and helping me make my Honeymoon the Best in Class from the time your team helped me in choosing the destinantion to the time i came back home ... YOU WERE THERE !!! Cheerz You'll are Amazing to work with.. Good Luck for a all your Future Endeveaours.

Regards.
Stanley Matthew and Nissi.

Visited July 2012
GroowyndHolidays, Manager at Groowynd Holidays - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Sir,
We are glad that you are satisfied with our services.
Thank you so much for the feedback.
Groowynd Holidays Team