We went for the experience being in South of India. It is an excellent place for people who are seriously seeking help from Ayurveda. It is isolated from the world and I mean it - it is on Kurva Dweep - Dweep means island so you better be serious about it.
1. Amazing massage therapy - don't be surprised this one is unlike any other, it is suggested as per your body by the doctor. 4 hands & your are butt naked.
2. They know what they are doing and very professional about it
3. helpful with things in and around the villa
1. We were leaving and I requested if the morning therapy can be moved to a better time wasn't the case. What I felt sad about we were scheduled without being consulted 7AM - Obviously we missed it
2. Over emails I was told yoga practiced is Ashthanga whereas it was a much milder version perhaps for others who had joined in.
Otherwise an amazing experience and a place. Staff is helping and tries their best to cope up with everyone's requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ayurveda yoga medition center holiday for wellness ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ayurveda Yoga Villa Hotel Kalpetta
- Ayurveda Yoga Villa Kalpetta, Kerala, India