Stayed at The Ragged Cot for one night by myself, I chose this as I had an early meeting locally the following day.
Room was clean and tidy although a bit crammed, Wi-Fi worked very well but I would have prefered a larger desk space to work from
Dinner was very good, I had a mixed meat / breads starter and fish and chips with mushy peas as a main meal, (peas a bit too mushy for my liking). I would have prefered to have eaten off a traditional plate rather than a piece of slate which was not really big enough for the meal.
Cask Beers where excellent which perhaps helped a good nights sleep
Traditional English Breakfast was superb
Generally Restaurant and Hotel service was good, all staff were very friendly, don't be put off by recent very negative reviews
Would definitely stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 AA GOLD STAR 17TH CENTURY COACHING INN ,OFFERING 9 EN SUITE CONTEMPORARY BEDROOMS , RESTAURANT OPEN 7 DAYS ,LARGE CAR PARK AND PRIVATE GARDENS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Ragged Cot Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Cot Hotel Minchinhampton
- The Ragged Cot Inn Minchinhampton, United Kingdom