My wife and I stayed here for several days to walk and tour the Cotswolds and hike the trails. The area is as beautiful as a Cotswold postcard. The hiking was most enjoyable and the Inkeepers made our stay most enjoyable. The pub and restaurant was very good for breakfast and dinner.
Our room was upstairs and well appointed. In the morning, we would look out the window and see sheep grazing and the beautiful church across the way. Everyone was very welcoming to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, unspoilt 17th century Cotswold inn with roaring log fires, stunning beer garden and famous atmosphere. Surrounded by rolling hills by Chipping Campden & Hidcote Gardens in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. CAMRA North Cotswold’s Pub of the Year award-winners 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 4 star letting rooms, and excellent homemade food (two AA rosettes, Good Food Guide, Michelin Guide). One of the few idyllic country pubs left that remain the hub of village and a hidden gem for those who find it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Ebrington Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ebrington Arms Hotel Ebrington
- The Ebrington Arms Cotswolds