The facilities make it a 4 star hotel, but the bedroom felt like from a 3+ star hotel. The reception area is lovely and warm with a large foyer where you can have cafe style food and drinks. The food in the brasserie is good, but nothing to write home about. The bedroom we had was modern (Ikea style) and cold looking. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet, which made for a good night sleep. The safe didn't work and the hotel will need a lick of paint and new carpets soon. We used the pool that was a square one of medium size, enough to swim lengths if it were not for all the children playing in it. The hotel seems to be popular with families at the weekend. Good location if you want to enjoy the water sports facilities in the area, but not for a romantic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK