We had an amazing stay here - the food was first class throughout (even room service), as were the staff in terms of helpfulness and friendliness, the beautiful junior suite room, and the hotel's facilities. The beach was busy but not uncomfortably packed, and a perfect location to escape the mass tourists on the island. We have already recommended this hotel to others, and we would definitely stay here again if/when we come back to the island.
It did not affect us (although one of us does have knee issues), but it would be difficult for wheelchair users and the very elderly to stay here we imagine, as there are a lot of steps throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Royal Phuket Yacht Club!! This island treasure, nestled on the hillside beside the crystal waters of Nai Harn beach in Phuket’s golden south, offers a myriad of facilities including first class spa facility, 2 fine dining restaurants, gymnasium, and much more, which ideally compliment the resort romantic and majestic location. All 110 guest rooms & suites have stunning and unobstructed views of Nai Harn Bay and the Andaman sea. The Royal Phuket Yacht Club, is truly the jewel of Phuket ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Phuket Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel Nai Harn
- Royal Phuket Yacht Hotel
- Royal Phuket Yacht Resort
- The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Nai Harn