Came back 4 days ago. We had a very good time. Resort is very nice. Rooms are great, especially bad on a balcony. Only small inconvenience with a bathroom doors - no privacy.
Food is ok, restaurants are very good.
We were not very lucky at this time of the year - it was a lot of sea weed at the beach and a really bad smell.
Service is exceptional.
Special thank you to waiter Javier in Toscana. He was taking really good care of us every breakfast and lunch. Always smiling and very friendly Gloria, Oscar - waiter in Basmati.
And there is a very unique bartender at the Sol bar - Fabian. People you should go there at night and try his cocktails – like cucumber margarita for example.
Overall it was a great vacation. Thank you Excellence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Hydro-Spa pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Excellence Group LLC, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun