We booked the all inclusive one bedroom ocean view room and found all aspects of our vacation to be perfect. Great service began at the smooth check in provided by Karina. Check in was very quick and Karina was so patient with us to help find a room that we requested. The room was well appointed and immaculate. The food was wonderful at every restaurant including the breakfast buffet. I was amazed that we ate wonderful salads and fruit and did not suffer from any gastric issues.We absolutely loved the food and service at STK. Alvaro Cortes, the chef at STK Casona, does a fabulous job ensuring that the food is well prepared and beautifully presented. It is obvious that he takes pride in his restaurant and is available to help meet dietary requests. It was such a pleasure meeting this chef. Service at Bites was also amazing for lunch and snacks. After just one day Noel Dominguez remembered our drink preferences. In addition to Noel, Marcos Hernandez, Jairo Ortiz, Hugo Pina, and Manuel May provided friendly,efficient,amazing service. The manager of Bites keeps everything in great order. The pools were beautiful and very clean. The beach does have seaweed but it is removed daily and the beach is swept clean. We found it fine to swim in the ocean after going in a few feet. Every effort was made to keep the beach clean. It is hard to find any negatives about our stay. The only thing I would change is to replace the hammocks on the balconies with loungers as I found the hammock lost it's charm after its first use. We have stayed at many resorts in Mexico and found this to be tied with Tres Rios as our favorite. The following week we stayed at the Grand Mayan which made us realize how good we had it at Villa del Palmar.We are already planning on returning!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Cancun Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Villa Del Palmar Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachfront luxury resort is located in the pristine beaches of Playa Mujeres, about 25 minutes north hotel zone and 35 minutes from Cancun International Airport. The new Villa del Palmar Cancun offers a range of possibilities for fun and relaxation that will make your holiday truly unforgettable. The complex offers amazing 5-star service, extravagant amenities and plenty of activities to keep your adventurous side entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.