We stayed at Villa del Palmar over Christmas 2012. We are a family of 6 and had a 2 bedroom suite. The room was perfection and I personally have never had a better sleep at any resort anywhere! Our package was an all inclusive deal. The only buffet at the resort was the extensive breakfast buffet which was awesome. All other meals were made to order. What a lovely change from buffet after buffet. Our only issue was having to sign for every meal or drink. The service was so good it was hard not to tip extensively throughout the week. The staff is ridiculously delightful. Marcella the concierge, Eduardo at the gym, Mauricio at the Steakhouse and buffet, Oliver at the pool, just to name a few, were the most helpful and pleasant staff we have ever met. On the downside there was absolutely nothing going on at night. Avoid the time share tour. They get pretty hard core when you decide not to buy.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Cancun Hotel
- Villa Del Palmar Cancun Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachfront luxury resort is located in the pristine beaches of Playa Mujeres, about 25 minutes north hotel zone and 35 minutes from Cancun International Airport. The new Villa del Palmar Cancun offers a range of possibilities for fun and relaxation that will make your holiday truly unforgettable. The complex offers amazing 5-star service, extravagant amenities and plenty of activities to keep your adventurous side entertained. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.