I usually wait before I leave a review. Need a bit of time to think about my experience at a resort.
1. Sorry to hear over run with families. This resort is not set up for that. Very chic...not a great idea to market to families. Our time in January was couples oriented.
2. Jan. weather in Mexico not great. Sun down too early as well.
3. All inclusive food option was to die for. Well worth the money.
4. The drinks not plentiful, champagne horrible, no pinot grigio by glass. Believe it or not I wouldn't go back because of that.
5. Rooms -new spacious -shower-exceptional
6. Need better breakfast variety
7. Restaurants beautiful
8. Beach a 10
9. Maid service good when its good, not so much if you forget to tip everyday (2 times a day)
10. Pools freezing in Jan.
11. Spa too expensive..too snooty
12. If your a middle age traveler you may feel out of place here. Beautiful bodies abound.
13. Swim up rooms rock..more spacious
14. Get a private car from airport instead of a bus...so much better.
We loved our time here. I was upset about champagne and wine...
I still give our stay an 8 out of ten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beloved Hotel Playa Mujeres combines luxury and comfort with the convenience of the 'boutique style' all-inclusive, in the perfect family-friendly setting poised for pleasure and relaxation. Here you'll have a comfortable home base of contemporary luxury. Stylish hotel architecture and decor, generous suites, spotless service, deluxe facilities, and of course, our secluded beachfront setting, all enable you to let your days happen naturally. At this intimate beachfront community you'll enjoy personalized spa and wellness programs, fine dining, seaside golf, boating and fishing from our inland marina, and a host of other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Excellence Group LLC, Tingo, Travelocity and BookIt.com so you can book your The Beloved Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Amada Resort
- La Amada Playa Mujeres