“3 out of five” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cove at Chaguaramas Bay

Cove at Chaguaramas Bay
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chaguaramas
Cove at Chaguaramas Bay
You added Cove at Chaguaramas Bay to your Saves list
Western Main Road, Chaguaramas, Trinidad   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chaguaramas
Orlando, Florida
“3 out of five”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

First of all the Facility was not bad looking from the outside. Inside was relativly clean but there was this musty sort of old smell of the rooms and linnings now this could be because the ac was not as cold as it should have been. The room we stayed in had a refrigerator no ice and not even bottle water to welcome you. Rooms are from $400.00TTD up. The TV was a bit small but say what it is worth mentioning. You have to walk to the pool and the beach/cove about 10 - 15 mins but the strool is nice once the place is cool. You dont pay to use the pool or the beach when you are staying at the facility but its a place where persons not staying at the facility can pay and use the pool and beach but honestly its not that bad. There is food on sale during lunch and there is also the quickies like fries and fried chicken and fish if you prefer fast food. Honestly the food for me isn't that good. I only like the vegies sorry to say. On the compond is a bar as well not to pricey but I forgot to mention you can walk with your own food, drinks and snacks when you are going to the beach or the pool so I would sugggest that; its more hearty and it saves on the pocket. Let me see oh; the water in the beach has lots of seaweeds and some rocks but its nice and clear most of the time. The bathroom facility at the pool is totally run down and dingy i was scared when I eneterd it. But the facility at the beach is usually clean. Oh walk with a camera there are nice views you see kool fishes in the water there are alots of boats passing by away from the swimming area and the pictures taken at the pool facing the ocean areeeee waaaaaaayyyyyyy kkkkooooolllllll. I will post some as soon as I have some extra time for you guys to see.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Trinidad
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2006

I visited the Cove last week and I was disappointed. We pay a $20.00 TT per adult to visit this facility and the place was very dirty. There were flies and garbage, leaking toilets and broken chairs. Think twice about visiting here.

• Stayed July 2006

Been to Cove at Chaguaramas Bay? Share your experiences!