We have just spent a wonderful weekend in a loft at Pretty River Valley Country Inn. From the warm friendly welcome on our arrival, the service throughout our stay was first class.
The suite was tastefully furnished and was equipped with a whirlpool which was very welcome after a day's hiking on the nearby beautiful trails. The Tempur-pedic bed insured a good night's sleep and then a good breakfast set us up for the following day.
The farm setting of the Inn complete with reindeer, horses and various rare fowl is delightful. It is situated in a very attractive river valley close to Georgian Bay, the Bruce Trail, the waterfalls of Grey County and Collingwood. The Inn is an ideal centre for exploring the many attractions in the area.
We hope to return soon to this quiet and peaceful resort and would highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Country Inn
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn Ontario/Nottawa, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Ontario's Finest Inn is perched on 125 acres on the Niagara Escarpment close to Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, minutes away from skiing & hiking. All 11 accommodations have wood burning fireplaces, fridges, Queen or King Tempur-Pedic sleep systems and many have double Jacuzis. Hot tubs, salt water swimming pool and exercise room await! The inn is home to reindeer, horses, chickens, guinea fowl, bees and Angus & Mac (official canine greeters). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pretty River Valley Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.