This was our third year and we thought it was about time to tell others about why we keep coming back. The customer service is fantastic. We are always greeted very warmly when we arrive. Breakfasts are always varied and delicious. The room was perfect. Very clean and quiet. Very comfortable beds. Small touches like water in the room fridge, popcorn, plenty of DVD movies to play in your room DVD and board games and books in the main living room make this a very special place! Felt like home!
The location is only 10-15 minutes from Collingwood (good shopping / restaurants) and Blue Mountain (best skiing and mountain biking in Ontario) and about a half hour from Wasaga Beach (longest freshwater beach in the world). The Inn is situated on a farm that features a host of rare farm species (horses, reindeer, chickens for example) and there is great hiking trails neaby. The saltwater pool is awesome. The best part of this place is the hosts Linda and Paul who make us always feel right at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Ontario's Finest Inn is perched on 125 acres on the Niagara Escarpment close to Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, minutes away from skiing & hiking. All 11 accommodations have wood burning fireplaces, fridges, Queen or King Tempur-Pedic sleep systems and many have double Jacuzis. Hot tubs, salt water swimming pool and exercise room await! The inn is home to reindeer, horses, chickens, guinea fowl, bees and Angus & Mac (official canine greeters). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pretty River Valley Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Country Inn
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn Ontario/Nottawa, Canada