“An amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Bangalore, India
“An amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

A must visit place. Do take the Underwater diving package where you swim, feed and hold various aquatic animals underwater.. The Marine life range comprise of Rays, Sharks, turtles and much more. An amazing 3 hour+ experience made even more memorable by the trainer, Mr. Steve, who made sure that we were absolutely comfortable underwater and got our money's worth. Totally worth postponing our bangkok trip by half a day.

• Turkish first
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“First underwater dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My experience was very good. Trainer is very helpful and knowledgeable. He taught us well and made sure that we are comfortable under water.
We spent 3 hours and every single minute was enjoyable. Swimming with turtles, sharks, feeding them. It was awesome. Worth trying it.

New Delhi, India
3 attraction reviews
“Super Amazing...It was Mezmerizing, Nirvana, Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Dear Reader
I am Rahul from Delhi, India

I read some mixed comments about underwaterworld before i actually went there and thought of experiencing it. Let me clarify one thing to all my friends. There are two parts to underwaterworld one is that you can just walk through the isle of aquarium where you can JUST see sharks, sting rays and other aquatic species (you may also feed some of them at few places) but the other part which I want to highlight here is the dive in with Sharks. This is a huge aquarium.
Wowww....Dive in with Sharks was an amazing amazing life time experience for me. Here, me along with my wife did dive in the water and swam with Sharks, Sting rays, Turtles, Tunas and many more. You woud not believe that i held the fin of sharks and that took me for a complete round of aquarium. We also fed the turtles. Beleive me you need not to be an expert swimmer or diver to do this, me and my wife did not know swimming. One day before visting this place i could not even get the Fish Spa done because i was afraid of touching fishes and next very day I was between big aquatic species all thanks to our trainer Steve. He trained us on the same and told us about all relevant things about divein including clothes, Oxygen cylinder, weights, fins, Dos and Donts etc. We get enough time to practice before getting into the real game. After half an hour of practise I found myself to be a part of aquatic life and it was such a beautiful experience. Guys this is one time experience of life and worth the money which you would spend trust me. I encourage you to experience this once and you will be amazed to be a part of this aquatic life. This is all very safe under the guidance of Steve and he will be around you to take care of you. Just dont miss it....Best of Luck

TIPS: Please go for 60 mins package as 30 mins would not be enough to actually enjoy as anyone who is doing this for the first time will take atleast 30 mins to 45 mins just be comfirtable and then the actual fun starts.
Please take an appointment one day before by calling Underwaterworld. You may also speak to Steve before buying tickets in case you have any queries.
The ticket for Dive in with Sharks is 3500 BHT for 60 mins (in promotional offer it was 3000 BHT) but you need not to pay the entry ticket (500 BHT) if you do this. At your exit you may visit the isle of aquarium as well....

Pattaya, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
“Overpriced, average experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Dual pricing (500 THB foreigners, 250 THB Thais) for the 30-40 minute walk is a bit steep. Visit early in the week day so you'll miss the crowds. Quite interesting, but so-so about being worth it.

Preston
9 attraction reviews
“Appalling :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Murky tanks with sad looking marine life, especially the poor turtle in the foyer. Any coral had long died. The jelly fish were quite impressive at first, but could have done without the additional 10 tanks of them. Very few exhibits, all of them lackluster. There were plenty of visitors, so money should be reinvested into making drastic improvements. If it were the UK this tourist attraction would be shut down due to neglect. The usual inflated pricing for foreigner visitors. Don't waste your time our money. Our two year old boy (whom we had to pay a hefty entry price) hated it!
He claimed he was 'bored' (he has never used this expression before). Enough said.