Stayed in a Lagoon view room (more like swamp view), spacious and private. A short walk to the beach, about 200 metres. Excellent restaurant, slightly pricey though. Lovely water and beach, but for best snorkelling 15 min walk to 3 other small coves - absolutely amazing. Good service and experience overall - would deffinately visit this paradise island again just for the snorkelling.
- Also Known As:
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) Hotel
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) Hotel Rawai
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) Ko Racha Yai, Phuket, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) is a brand new resort, set on a pristine beach on Racha / Raya Yai Island (Phuket). The resort located on a private property set right beside Siam Bay - the longest and widest powdery white sand beach on Racha Yai Island. Its unique mixture of authentic Thai style beach resort facilities with calm and peaceful atmosphere, and heartfelt hospitality and service - suitable for all type of travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.