We stayed in a beachfront room with a private pool, the service was excellent and all of the resort staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
they resort had only two main restaurants an international and Thai, we dined in the Thai restaurant and the service was perfect and the food was really good.
The only thing that we did not like was the beach, it was not so clean it had many stones, rubbish and bottles thrown near the sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a truly unique tropical hideaway, set prominently on the white sands of Layan beach. This quiet bay with crystal clear waters remains a hidden gem away from the developing beaches of Phuket. A wide range of accommodation options suit your every need; step off your private deck onto the warm sands, or take in a stunning sea view from the hillside. Swim in pristine waters and observe the vibrant sea life below the surface, or explore nearby attractions and nature, learning about local island life. Situated on Layan beach, one of Phuket's most picturesque bays, the resort enjoys a prime location away from busy island life, yet is still conveniently connected to a host of attractions. Just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, on the islands west coast, excursions to the Andaman's famed sights are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Minor Hotel Group Limited, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bundarika Villas And Suites, Phuket
- Bundarika Villas & Suites, Phuket Hotel Layan Beach
- Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa Thailand