“Wonderful holiday at Anantara Phuket Layan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   168, Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4 | Cherngtalay, Choeng Thale, Phuket 83110, Thailand (Formerly Bundarika Villas & Suites, Phuket)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Advance Purchase 25% off
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Choeng Thale
Staymonth=9
“Wonderful holiday at Anantara Phuket Layan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have a fantastic goliday at Anantara Phuket Layan.
There are lots of facility (restaurant, pool, library, spa) and private beach!
All staff are very kind and nice!

I will go to Anantara next holiday :)

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Andy K, General Manager at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Sung Hoon K,

Thank you for your comment. We are delighted that you had a wonderful holiday at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa and that you want to come again for your next holiday. The team and I are all looking forward to see you again in Paradise.

Andy Kunz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is one of the best resorts I have stayed in my life. Serene and pristine, well spread over a vast area, never felt like the property is busy even though they were on high occupancy. They have friendly staff, courteous and energetic. I stayed in a pool villa. I was surprised when I saw the Apple TV below the television set and was busy streaming some of the videos I had on my iPad. I experienced the 'dining by design' dinner which was fantastic. All ingredients used were so fresh and some of them were ground in front of me, a gourmet's delight! Had a great time for my mind, body and soul!

Room Tip: The pool villas facing the beach would be great if available!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Andy K, General Manager at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Inasu C,

It looks like it is a duplicate from the previous comment, therefore I also copy my response:

Thank you for your phenomenal review and for adding Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa to your best resorts list.

We are all looking forward to have you back for a great time for your mind, body and soul.

Staymonth=9
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Room Tip: Go for a pool villa facing the beach if it is available!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Andy K, General Manager at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Manjayl Inasu Y,

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We can't thank Carla, Phat, and all of the wonderful Anantara Layan staff enough for their gracious assistance when we found ourselves in Phuket and my husband fell ill. We found this hidden gem in Phuket, at which my husband was able to convalesce and the rest of our family enjoyed our last week in Southeast Asia. Under any circumstance, a stay at Anantara is guaranteed to be an amazing island experience! The perfectly appointed suites and facilities, the excellent cuisine and, most notably, the warm and caring people who anticipated our every need, provided us an idyllic retreat from which to end our four country trip in Southeast Asia.
We will neither hesitate to return, nor to recommend Anantara Layan to anyone seeking an extraordinary Thailand vacation.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Under any circumstance, a stay at Anantara is guaranteed to be an amazing island experience! The perfectly appointed suites and facilities, the excellent cuisine and, most notably, the warm and caring people who anticipating every need, provided and idyllic retreat.

Dear AudreyBW,

I just could not resist copying your amazing comments. Carla, Phat and the entire team work very hard every day to ensure our guests return home from Paradise with fond memories of extraordinary experiences. Nothing is more rewarding that the recognition we receive and especially when it is shared with the world on this forum. Thank you so much and we look forward to welcome you again soon. Please continue recommending us and send us all your friends.

Staymonth=8
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our whole family like the restaurant and swimming pool very much,the food are fresh and beautifil,all the staff in the hotel are really professional,the room service is excellent,we will come again and I have introduce this hotel to my friend

Room Tip: we hope they could provide fruit when housekeeping everyday
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Andy K, General Manager at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Zhengmeng G,

Thank you for introducing Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa to your friends following your wonderful experience. Please come again soon.

Andy and the Team
Staymonth=8
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its was our first trip to Phuket and Anantara blew us away! The staff are the sweetest, kindest, most gentle people. Every wish was granted. The most insane breakfast buffet I have ever seen! I appreciated the eco friendly packing in the bathrooms. On Saturday they surprised me with a birthday cake waiting in our room after dinner. We cant wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Adrianna A,

We are delighted that we were able to make an impression on your first experience in Thailand and look forward to welcome you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay here was amazing. We had a beautiful suite with our very own private pool.the management were exceptional, always available regardless of the time. The staff were all fantastic especially Spooks. He was fantastic,so welcoming and friendly. Also Bee and Lila who work in the spa. The views are amazing,so relaxing just what we needed. Altogether a fantastic resort with amazing staff.

Room Tip: You can chose the style of pillow to suit your needs. Rooms are spacious and very modern.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Andy K, General Manager at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Jackie C,

We are delighted to read that you had an amazing stay. Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa has amazing views and beautiful villas and we are blessed to have superb staff going above and beyond deliveiring outstanding service to all our valued guests.
Thanks for sharing and we look froward to see you again in Paradise.

Kind regards

Andy Kunz

Been to Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!