Might be one of the only resorts in the world where "Fun for the whole Family" is true.
I just spent 10 days at the Baan Puri in A6 and had a fantastic time. Everything was better than I expected. The rooms were clean, the pool great, and only 5 minutes to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The kitchen came with everything you need to cook etc but I didn't and there was a restaurant that is part of the complex with great western and Thai foods at good prices (they even deliver to your room!). But do venture out because the surrounding area is full of all sorts of great restaurants. I ate at a different place every night and had really good food every time (I stuck with Thai).
This would be great for solo travelers because it is close to everything but quiet as well. Great for families since it has everything you need and is a safe, secure, clean, well-kept resort. And even great for couples - for both of the above reasons. Can't believe how lucky I was to get a room!
Rooms were kept clean, plenty of towels etc. Bed always made nicely when I got home from my daily adventures. The place was always immaculate no matter what condition I left it in each morning.
I had a scooter and there is ample parking for cars it seems to me. Also, there are taxis right out front for you if you need that.
The owner/manager was great and answered all my questions and pointed me in the right .
direction for bars, restaurants, sun and fun. This was my first time in Phuket and am so glad I stayed here because he really helped me make the most of my time.
I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Club Lersuang Hotel Cherngtalay
- Club Lersuang Hotel
- Baan Puri Phuket, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Puri is a private gated development of 56 apartments and pennthouses set around lush tropical gardens and a wonderful pool that stretches the full length of the grounds, including a shallower pool for children. 'Baan Puri'can be loosely translated as 'Our Home, Our Place'. Within this residential framework, a good number of owners rent out their apartments to holidaymakers seeking an upmarket, relaxed ambience near to one of Phuket's finest beaches, Bang Tao, and a short drive across the headland to Surin Beach. With an onsite fully-equipped gym - free to guests - and restaurant/bar in the process of being upgraded by our new operator, Baan Puri is a perfect place for a genuinely peaceful break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Baan Puri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.