We spent 6 days at Pavilions in September. Our villa was large, comfortable and very well appointed.
We enjoyed the typically-Thai friendly, personalised service from all of the staff who appeared to have been well selected for their roles in the resort.
Despite being almost a stand-alone property, a taxi or hotel drop-off from the beach and local attractions, we found all the facilities of our villa and the resort meant we didn't need to go elsewhere.
The Thai cooking course, in our case with the head chef, was a highlight and great fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavilions is Asia's most romantic adults-only resort. Perched atop one of Phuket's highest points, with spellbinding vistas of the verdant hillside and pristine Layan Beach, each of its 49 pool villas is utterly private and lavishly spacious. To complement this peaceful haven, two stunning outlets and private in villa dining celebrate 'love at first bite' with The Pavilions' gourmet cuisine. Love is in the air as you ignite your passions. Only at The Pavilions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand