From the cool towel and drink at check in to the wonderful roomy suites this has to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
The staff are extremely helpful, nothing is ever a problem, always helping you with a smile! Check in was hassle free. A quick explanation of the facilities offered, a cool drink and face towell and then into the shuttle to your room.
We stayed in the delux sea view room which was extremely spacious. A good size living room and bedroom and then an enormous bathroom. Outside were some very comfy sun beds and an outdoor pool/spa. The views across to the sea were amazing. The cool water in outdoor pool/spa was heaven during the hot days!!
The beach is only a 5 minute walk and if you are feeling lazy (or the heat has gotten to you) you can take the hotel shuttle. Lots of beach chairs and beds to choose from. The beach is beautiful, and I'm not sure what other reviewers are saying about the beach being dirty, we found it as clean as any beach here in Australia.
The hotel pool is nice, only downfall is that it's atttached to the restaurant and that might put some people off. Happy hour provides cheap drinks and cocktails and sitting beside the pool of an afternoon is a great way to see out the day.
Room service was top class at a great price. The free breakfasts were fantastic, plenty of foods to choose from. The hotel spa was used quite a lot by my partner and she was extremely happy with the massages/facials etc, again very well priced.
Only downside of the hotel (and this didn't bother me at all) was that my partner thought the bed to bit a little firm. I quite enjoyed the walk up to the room after breakfast, all the 150 stairs!! If you didn't like to walk you could always use the hotel shuttle.
Would I stay here again... Definitely!! Hopefully sooner than later..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The days are yours to create, ours to fulfill. Caters to ADULTS only (No Children)(No extra beds). An enclave of 48 LUXURY SUITES set in 23 Villas amidst sloping exotic gardens, taking advantage of the arresting views offered by the emerald green Andaman Sea.Facilities and service are inspired by the single goal of helping each guest create their own journey of respite from the rigors of civilization.Whether you venture only as far as the boundaries of the resort or go further afield, the days are yours to create and ours to fulfill.Welcome to the private world of Ayara Hilltops! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Hilltops Hotel Thalang
- Hotel Ayara Hilltops
- Ayara Hilltops Resort And Spa Phuket, Thailand