Had a wonderful time at Ayara Hilltops in August! The Benjamart room was spacious, private, and clean. The staff were wonderful and gracious, and the pool area was perfect for us. The breakfast was great, and lunch at the restaurant was delicious. Walking up the hill to the room was a bit of a workout, but the staff were more than happy to drive us when we were too weary in the heat. The nearby beach has a great bar at the very end of the beach that sits sort of over the water. Definitely stop by for a drink during your stay. We would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The days are yours to create, ours to fulfill. Caters to ADULTS only (No Children)(No extra beds). An enclave of 48 LUXURY SUITES set in 23 Villas amidst sloping exotic gardens, taking advantage of the arresting views offered by the emerald green Andaman Sea.Facilities and service are inspired by the single goal of helping each guest create their own journey of respite from the rigors of civilization.Whether you venture only as far as the boundaries of the resort or go further afield, the days are yours to create and ours to fulfill.Welcome to the private world of Ayara Hilltops! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Hilltops Hotel Thalang
- Hotel Ayara Hilltops
- Ayara Hilltops Resort And Spa Phuket, Thailand