“Smooth and well planned” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heart & Soul Divers - The name says it all! Heart & Soul Divers is of course the Dive Center for all and everybody, but it's also the exclusive Dive Center for the renowned Thanyapura Sports- and Leisure Club (PIA- Phuket International Academy), located in Phuket, Thailand. We offer an extensive list of dive activities, ranging from Bubblemaker courses for the youngest divers to Divemaster courses for professionals, as well as a large selection of dive trips for certified divers. Regardless of the course you choose, you'll find our team both passionate and professional. From teaching you the fundamentals of diving and staying safe to our instructors' attitudes and our choice of equipment, we only offer: The HIGHEST quality and OUTSTANDING services.
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Smooth and well planned”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I have spent one dive trip with Carsten in December 2012 and I must say Carsten is one of the most professional and serious instructor and dive master I have met. He is a warm and friendly person and we were even invited back for a barbequeue at his place! You won't regret booking him at all!

• Korean first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Thalang diving with Carsten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was lucky to dive with Carsten when i visisted Phuket some time ago.
Being a Divemaster myself it was great to see his capability to entertain divers of different levels at the same time. He managed to keep me entertained while also making sure a diver that had ear problems could enjoy the dives at a shallower depth, something very few dive professionals manage to do!
So if you go to Phuket, go dive with Carsten at Heart & Soul Divers!

Singapore, Singapore
“If you need an instructor with tons of patience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I decided for my eldest son (14) to get his Scuba license, well he is not the most enthusiastic fellow out there, so Carsten really went out of his way to get him in shape for his first dive.
Even though my son at some point decided not to finish the course and gave up one of the required dives to get certified , Carsten offered to do an extra dive for him the next day at no extra dough or charges, my son did his last dive on the beach and got his certificate.

Thanks Carsten for your patience, dedication and friendliness

I will surely visit you again soon, Sawadee krup

Visited June 2012
“Totally awesome experience I had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was only a fairly new diver last year, but Carsten Koch, the instructor, made me feel like a professional !

His level of service is amazing; looks out for the people, and takes care of every details. His briefings prior to the dives are extreme clear, concise, and really particular about safety.

The best part is, his clients all became his friends. And he never forget you.

I'm coming back this weekend for more dives with Heart and Soul !

Singapore, Singapore
“Great dive instructor, even better friend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Arranged a dive trip with Carsten based on a friend's recommendation last December. The little apprehension that I had disappeared the minute I met him. Lodging and transport were beautifully planned and arranged by him and all my friend and I had to do was..well..DIVE! As a dive instructor, his attention to detail is impeccable, yet he's able to bring everything up in a friendly and fun manner, making the dives a much less stressful affair. In all honesty, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Christmas and I will recommend Heart and Soul Divers to anyone who is interested in a dive in Phuket.