“expensive” 2 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 stars 135 Reviews
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: TRISARA SEAFOOD, Phuket's newest and most sophisticated oceanfront dining experience opened in November 2012.Trisara Seafood captures the atmosphere of elegant ocean front dining. The new restaurant is designed with a private entrance, leading guests either to an outdoor beachfront terrace under the palms or to the cool, relaxed interiors of the restaurant. Its unpretentious, cool simplicity is reflective of the best Mediterranean seafood restaurants. Fresh blue and white tones and louvered shutters emote relaxed, sophisticated oceanfront dining. "We wanted to bring a truly international seafood experience to Phuket Island for the first time, inspired by the best seafood restaurants found on Capri, Sydney Harbour or Saint Tropez,” commented Anthony Lark, Executive Director and General Manager of Trisara. “The focus is on simple, beautifully prepared and presented fresh products from around the globe. Our Chef hand picks the freshest seafood from Phuket's markets, along with the very best flown in from the Mediterranean.”
Milan, Italy
“expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

the place is called the best seafood in Phuket. it's not true. the food is average. the place is beautiful and fancy and lovely atmosphere. but too expensive if u are focused on the food

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
TrisaraResort, General Manager at Trisara Seafood, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Carlotorre70

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the atmosphere of the Seafood restaurant. I am sorry to hear that you felt our prices to be on the high side. However, we source only the finest local and imported ingredients, which also need to come from sustainable sources. This partly explains why our prices are sometimes perceived as a little more expensive than local restaurants. That being said, our main course prices start from THB 600, which we feel is reasonable given the stunning location at the edge of our private beach and the beautiful surroundings. Thank you again for taking the time to review our restaurant and we hope you will give us another visit in the near future.

Warm regards,

Antoine Melon

• Thai first
Perth, Australia
“An experience I will never forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family and I went to the buffet lunch at trisara resort in Phuket. We were told that it was a must but nothing could have prepared us for the most amazing dining experience we have ever had. The service was amazing, the buffet food was so outstanding from the crayfish, oysters, prawns, roast dinner to freshly made risotto or pasta, sweets buffet to freshly made waffles not to mention the bloody Mary's and cheese stand the list goes on and is far more than I can mention. Not a think was not freshly made. I have been to many restaurants around the world but this is by far the best I have ever experienced. This is not to be missed.

TrisaraResort, General Manager at Trisara Seafood, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Jojobri,

I am delighted to hear that you were able to come and try our Sunday Jazz Brunch. First of all I would like to apologise for not being able to come greet you personally while you were dining with us. I make it a point for me to go and speak with every guest that come to dine with us in order to know how they heard about us and more importantly check on their satisfaction. It is only through guest feedback that we can strive to continuously improve our standards. Thank you for your wonderful words which I will surely pass on to the Trisara Seafood service and kitchen teams.

Warm regards,

Antoine Melon
Zurich, Switzerland
“Amazing seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Staying at Trisara, I had the chance to experience several times the seafood restaurant. It is by far the best restaurant that I have the chance to experience in Phuket. Fantastic sea food, amazing wine and great service. You can also eat directly on the beach which is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2014
Marnes la Coquette
“Amazed !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I am a difficult person when it comes to real good food. Not just because I am French, but it helps being grumpy when I don't eat well ;-)
Staying at the Trisara resort with my beloved wife, we decided to try the Sea Food restaurant on the second night of our stay.
It was a tough decision to make since the room service food was already a wonderful experience.
Anyway, we try the place.
Any thing that came to the table was exquisite (not to mention the smiles Thai waiters and waitresses effortlessly offer their visitors)
Try the King Praws on their Hymalyan salt bed/ Do not let pass the opportunity to taste the Lobster carpaccio.... about dessert, I suggest you read my wife's review.

Two days later, we decided to go again for a Lobster special night.
Both feet in the sand, in the cool breeze of the late season, night watching the hundreds of Hermit crabs enjoying the beach, we let the others dine in the air-conditioned inside restaurant.
At the light of candles under the orange Thai moon I had the best dinner of my life.

Enough said. Just give it a go !

• Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Innovative, fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Our first exposure to Trisara Seafood was a 5 course, wine pairing dinner on our first night at Trisara. This special dinner was hosted by Pascual Jolivet who owns an organic vineyard in the Loire Valley. The creative team in the kitchen simply wowed us with each course - and the finale of lemongrass panna cotta was one of the best desserts I have ever had. During our 8 night stay at Trisara we dined here several times and each time we were impressed by the innovative style from the kitchen. The tuna tartare is fabulous. I asked for squid one evening which was not on the menu. I wanted it prepared a certain way with a simple salad and the chef put together a delicious main course especially for me. It honestly was one of the best squid dinners I have been served - fresh, tender and perfectly cooked.
The wine list is really good and despite Thailand's high taxes on wine we feel the sommelier managed to put together a comprehensive list that catered to all budgets. The service level at Trisara Seafood, and indeed the Trisara resort is first rate.
This is fine dining in a very casual, yet refined setting and the pricing reflects that. Manage your expectations, this is not your local "feet in the sand" beach seafood restaurant. If you are a guest of the resort then you have convenient access to this wonderful establishment. However, if you are staying in Phuket then I highly recommend a visit to Trisara Seafood - if you are foodie, it will certainly be a highlight of your vacation.

• Visited May 2014