“Very good Italian cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Phuket, Thailand
“Very good Italian cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I love pasta seafood is impress me a lot and the pizza is the best and beautiful taste. I love to go there with my friend. Chef Roberto he is very friendly and good take care.

Phuket
“Authentic Itlaian not Tourist Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I am delighted with the food and service at Riverspoon. They treat us like family and cook the most amazing and authentic Italian food. I thank my lucky stars there is somewhere in Phuket to experience this. Roberto, the chef and owner, cooks amazing seafood pastas with the key ingredients all imported from Italy. If you are looking for authentic home cooking from Italy look no further. I love the shrimp calamari starter, the tenderloin and spinach, burrata with sauteed eggplant and even the simple dishes like pasta pomodoro are special. The discerning diner will immediately distinguish Roberto's dishes from the common local touristy food. This is a huge jump up from your average Italian Phuket tourist trap. This is the real deal. Roberto is a passionate chef who cooks from the heart. If shown respect for this way of cooking, he will bend over backwards to make your experience wonderful.

Phuket, Thailand
“Making me want to come back for more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

After returning here many times the whole experience is amazing, Roberto’s food and flair is perfect and ads to the fun atmosphere on offer. During the day or night, the view is amazing. There is a wonderful water pond that the tables have a commanding view of is a great way to enjoy your meal as you watch a variety of wild life enjoy everyday life. The best Italian food I have ever had, it is as simple as either ordering off the menu or trust Chef Roberto to take you on an Italian journey through flavors and styles. Fantastic service from the team and always a pleasure to spend the afternoon with them all during lunch. Thank you river spoon! I will be back again and again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Italian restaurant on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Excellent Italian food simply but great taste. Pizza is very good taste I love it every time I went there never make me disappointed Roberto the owner he is very friendly and good service.

• Visited March 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“Amazing flavours, fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Well what can i say, from the moment we entered Riverspoon the experience was just fantastic. Roberto the mine host has great charisma and is also a superb chef. The menus came out but they were not needed. We let him entice us with food that he loved to create. We started with the Burrata beautiful creamy mozzarella with rich tomatoes, olives and his own flavours, followed by Prawns, Squid, and fresh Barramundi with Fresh lemon and parsley, just awesome. The view at lunchtime over the lake with an abundance of Lotus flowers being picked as we ate lunch made the whole experience just perfect. His passion and zest for wanting to give people a true experience made it something special. Thank you we cant wait to come back.