We are currently staying at this hotel for 3 night to finish off a 10 day stay in Thailand and overall it's a really beautiful hotel & location in Phuket. I really can't understand to much of the negatives in some if the reviews but I suppose you can't please everyone.
Ok I'll break it down:
1) beautiful hotel with a scheduled private location.
2) stunning beach, probably one of the best in Phuket. There are some that work on the beach selling coconuts and stuff bit pushy or in your face like most Thailand beaches. Very private.
3) beautiful cottages.
4) staff are exceptionally good and helpfully.
5) good food, not cheap but not top end price either.
6) only a 500Baht taxi into patong.
7) VERY ROMANTIC
1) if you ain't the most agile or have a level of conditioning be carefull what room you pick as we are both trainers and there are steep steps every where, we found it hard at times. Honestly it's a serious workout getting round the hotel as its set on a beautifully cliff side.
2) Could be more dining options but your a short stroll from surin beach (5mins) so your can head out if needed.
3) personally I wouldn't do more than 4 nights here as its beautifully but one of them types if hotels after 4 days your ready to move on.
4) we had a hillside cottage and I don't really see the point in having sun beds at the side facing a tree that space could be better utilised.
All in THE SURIN hotel is a beautifully part of the world and I will be back that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surin Phuket is an exclusive beach retreat for discerning travelers, families and couples seeking relaxation and indulgence in a serene beachfront setting. A member of Design Hotels™ and located on the tranquil Pansea Beach on the west coast of Phuket Island, Thailand.Offering a total of 103 hillside and beachfront cottages and suites all discreetly built into a carefully conserved landscape amidst coconut trees and gently sloping down to meet a small coral reef. The Surin, Phuket offers a contemporary Thai experience in timeless simplicity and modern sophistication. Shaded by a canopy of coconut trees and joined together by a network of jungle walkways the Hillside Cottages are just the things for guests who wish to experience a tropical rustic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Surin Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surin Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Chedi Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Chedi Phuket Thalang
- Chedi Hotel Phuket
- The Surin Phuket Thailand