“Best resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort

You added Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort to your Saves list
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   323 Moo 2, Srisoonthorn Road, Choeng Thale, Phuket 83110, Thailand (Formerly Laguna Beach Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Choeng Thale
“Best resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I don't why people write bad reviews, we're in room 361 got in last night and the room is beautiful, the staff and food are amazing and very friendly. Keep up the excellent service. The resort is faultless and stunning grounds and facilities , couldn't have stayed at a nicer resort. Perfect getaway, highly recommended. Lindsay.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had an amazing time on the beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise clear blue oceans, pools and receiving baby elephant hugs and kisses (True, the elephant came and walked around giving hugs,kisses and massages) My children were amazed!
However, the thing I remembered the most, was when my daughter was sick (fever) and sleeping in hotel room, I came home to find a card written from the staff for her well being, a bouquet of beautifully organised flowers and some fresh fruits that she enjoyed. This hotel is wonderful but the staff is so kind and so understanding its incredible.

Room Tip: If you join "the club" , which is a place near the beach where (if you join) can get free...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed 4 nights with 2 young children, and my first impression was that it is a huge property. It was quite a walk for us to get from the lobby to our room. I think the common areas are quite newly renovated or built whereas the rooms are probably refurbished. I highly recommend getting a Club room. You have access to the Club Lounge and you can have your breakfast there. Tea is also provided and in the evenings you can go for light bites and some drinks. The tea and evening bites are pretty substantial and provide a good enough variety. We would sometimes order from the room service menu and eat at the Club Lounge to complement what was being served there. The staff at the Club lounge were also very friendly and accommodating towards our children. They made an effort to remember the children's names. We had to leave early in the morning to catch our flight and requested that they pack us breakfast. Although we only requested sandwiches and juice, they packed fruits and water for us as well. Very thoughtful.

The room itself is very spacious, and the day bed became the bed for our 2 kids. The bathroom has a sunken bath with a slope on one end, which we discovered makes for a great spot to lean back and enjoy a bath! Housekeeping is also good.

There are 4 pools there and 1 has a pretty long water slide which is good fun for both adults and kids. The beach is right next to the pool area, so if you get bored at the pool you can always hit the beach. Candy, a 3-year old elephant makes an appearance near the pool twice a day, at 9-10am and 3-4pm. Our daughter loved interacting with her and got to sit on her too. You can also feed Candy with some fruit.

I highly recommend this resort as a family resort.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Tze Wei W,

Thank-you for choosing to spend your family vacation with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort.
I was delighted to read that you all enjoyed your stay and would like to thank-you for sharing your very kind feedback particularly in relation to the club service, facilities and benefits. It was great to read also that you liked the room and enjoyed your time at the pools and on the beach.

I would like to again thank-you for your recommendation and do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Phuket in the near future

Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed in the Outrigger Laguna Beach Hotel for one week and it was really hard to leave... The hotel is located at a wonderful and calm sandy beach. Its rooms are very pleasant and nice. it is recommendable to book a room with direct sea view (not lake view - which is also nice, but you have the sea literally direct at your balcony!).
The service and the overall impression from the staff was perfect. There also is a delicious breakfast buffet we enjoyed.
All in all we are sure we will go there again when we will go back to Phuket. it is a perfect place to relax!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Tony P, General Manager at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Stefan W,

I was delighted to read that you spent a relaxing and enjoyable week with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort and would like to thank-you for sharing your very kind feedback. It
very nice to see that you enjoyed the beach, food quality and service and we are delighted to note that you plan to return and stay with us again. We do look forward to welcoming you back to Phuket soon and until then

Many thanks again and best regards
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We booked two 4-bedroom villas for 15 of us on our graduation trip. It was an amazing resort, fully-equipped with everything you can imagine.

The villa was massive and very spacious. There was a twin bedroom on the first floor, and two double and one king on the second floor. Each room comes with a huge, clean bathroom. The living room, dining room and open kitchen was fit for so many of us. We could even have 15 people in one villa at a time when we shared meals.

They brought breakfast to our villa every morning, which composed of cereal, milk, yogurt and an array of pastries.

The swimming pool was great as well!

The resort itself was a free shuttle ride away from Bang Tao beach. This particular location isn't close to popular areas such as Patong, so you have to hire a car service or drive yourself, otherwise transportation will be very inconvenient.

We ate at the restaurant in the hotel, it was good but pricey for Phuket standards. If you don't want to leave your villa to get food, I recommend you go online and find restaurants that deliver to your doorstep. They can be cheap and tasty.

Close all your doors before you go to bed, or unwanted things might start flying in!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Audrey S,

Thank-you for choosing to spend your graduation celebration trip at our sister property the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Resort and Villas.
I will be happy to pass on your very kind feedback to Marc Landgraf the General Manager and his team at the resort as I know they will be delighted to read that you all had such an enjoyable stay.

Many thanks again for choosing an Outrigger Resort

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 12 days wih my friends.
Rooms with the sea view in the garder were excellent.
Rooms service and cleaning the rooms were perfect.
During the breakfast time i would like to see more smiles...but food was very good.
Last night I catched a huge fever,i felt very bad.
I contacted the front desk to ask for the thermometer and some laxative,cause my friend were in the city,coming back late night.
I was really upset whent the receptionist told me that they have no thermometer and some pils.
I cant believe such a big and expensive hotel doesn has first aid set.
I thouth that they could take me to the pharmacy as a hotel service but told me to take a taxi and thats it.
For me very poor service when you need help and feelt so bad. It was sunday evening the 15th of december
I didnt await such a reaction and was sad about that.
Other hand Thailand is changing as an expensive country,bad mesage.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jirka V,

Thank-you for choosing to spend your vacation with friends at our resort and thank-you also for taking the time to share your feedback. I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay but would like to apologize sincerely for the fact that we did not do more to assist you when you were feeling unwell. This is certainly something we will learn from and I do hope it did not spoil your impressions of Phuket and your overall vacation experience.

I would like to again thank-you for sharing your feedback and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort again in the future

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I have been there in Dec. 2014 the weather was good.

The staff are very welcoming , polite and always smiling.

I took a room with ocean view , it was great to wake up every morning and sit in the balcony to enjoy the amazing view.

The beach is much quieter than other beaches in Phuket like Patong.

You could enjoy the windsurfing or kayaking for free.

The pool and beach area is very well served.

The room was spacious comfortable with good furniture.

The Wifi coverage is excellent , covering all the resort areas.

There are free bus and boat shuttles , takes you to the nearby resorts and local shops and restaurants.

Overall the resort is amazing and i recommend it.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Abdulmalek,
Thank-you for choosing to spend your recent vacation with us at the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and would like to thank-you for your very kind feedback in relation to the resort facilities, beach and service you received.
I am very grateful that you chose to recommend the resort and do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future. Until then

Many thanks again and best regards
Tony Pedroni

Been to Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort? Share your experiences!