Love this resort, the hotel's in the Laguna area where's far from the city and shopping area. About 20 minutes from airport and 40 minutes from city by car. About 500-800 baht if taking a taxi airport to the resort.
The resort has shuttle boat and shuttle bus for only the Laguna area, and it was chilling to taking them. Its location is isolate from the crowded, good for getaway the busy life. I'd spent 4 nights at there, never feel bored. The resort has many activities and facilities such as tennis, squash, game room, badminton, aqua center, kids center, cooking class, windsurfing lesson, batik painting and swimming pool with big slide. The resort also offered the baby sister by paid in the case you want to let someone looks after ur kids instead. I really like playing with baby elephant and watching sunset on the beach. For the breakfast, there are many choice with the high quality. I'd seafood buffet for a dinner, even the taste is little bit western style but it's worth for money. I love theirs cakes so much..the best thing of this resort is that they offered the bathroom, locker in the case that you have the late flight. You can swim or use their facilities until you leave.. Moreover, I also love their spa which offered many kind of massage such as Hawaiian, Thai, Bali and Indian style. It was my first time to experience the spa where could serve my preference..for the improvement for this resort is only the room, I stayed at deluxe sea view room, nearby the beach and swimming pool. But the bathroom are not that clean and pillow stuff are not comfortable enough, and the slipper, toothpaste and toothbrush must be on request. Unluckily, I couldn't sleep well cos of noisy from other room. However, the staffs are friendly, well trained and willing to help me whatever, though sometimes I think there are few staffs, so I couldn't get the service as much as it should be.. And it would be nice if the room has bottom for not disturb and want to cleaning up room, And check mini bar when clean up room at the same same..btw, I still think I'll come back this resort again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between a tropical lagoon and the sparkling waters of the Andaman Sea, the property features the finest in accommodation – all completely renovated with modern interiors subtly blended with contemporary Thai touches.The resort occupies a prime position on the famed Bangtao beach where white sand and calm, clear waters combine to create an idyllic tropical setting. The absolute beachfront location provides easy access to beach activities for families and couples alike.For guests seeking a more personalized experience, the resort now boasts a dedicated Club floor (the only such facility in the area). Club floor guests will enjoy a private breakfast venue, snacks and drinks throughout the day and themed cocktail events in the evening.All guests also enjoy access to the Banyan Tree and Angsana Day Spas, championship 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, and signing privileges at over 30 restaurants and bars that form part of the Laguna Destination Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Thalang
- Laguna Beach Thalang
- Laguna Beach Phuket
- Laguna Beach Resort Phuket
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort Thailand